LOCKER REPAIR AND COMPLETE REFURBISHING FOR OVER 30 YEARS
WE ALSO INSTALL NEW LOCKERS
- Give us a week and we can transform your school’s look for a fraction of the cost of new lockers.
- Your maintenance crew, facility, and student body will appreciate the better-than-new look and working lockers.
- If a growing student body or new dimensions in lockers are needed, we represent many of the best brands in new lockers.
- We can also help with layout, design ordering and installation of new hallway or Gym lockers.
OUR REFURBISHING PROCESS
After a free on site inspection, a formal proposal can be sent and any questions answered before scheduling a convenient on site project start date. Most jobs complete within a 7 day time period. We normally work over your summer or holiday break, but can also schedule nights or weekends when your locker room or hallway lockers can be made accessible.
REFINISHING OF LOCKERS
- Each and every locker will be inspected for defects and brought back to proper function. All non working parts will be repaired or replaced.
- Handles, number plates, locks, and other parts not to be painted will be removed.
- All surfaces to be painted will be liquid sanded with a non-flammable water based metal cleaner.
- Extensive masking or protective cover placed to all surfaces surrounding lockers.
- A minimum 3 coat electro-static painting and texturing application to insure proper adhesion and the best durability will then be applied. We finish with our unique “textured” orange peel finish which allows you easy touch up maintenance, should your lockers get scratched after we depart. We always leave some additional paint for your maintenance crew to have on hand.
- Inside door jambs and edges of doors will be painted as well as all exterior surfaces.
- After allowing for adequate dry time, all hardware will be re-attached and new number plates will be installed.
- Champion Lockers can order and replace any Master Locks for an additional charge, which will be listed on our proposal.
- Clean up is always thorough.
Ask any of our Champion References about Jack Deckwar’s easy going nature, our work ethic and attention to detail, and complete customer satisfaction for over 30 years in the business.
For complete details on our process, please see our Technical Specifications.